We Look Forward To Hearing from You
Do you love the great outdoors? Do you enjoy being part of a great team?
The Gardener Landscaping is hiring enthusiastic, experienced members to join our team. We are currently hiring for our Maintenance Division and our Landscape Construction Division.
We have been designing, building and maintaining landscapes for over 15 years in the Burlington and surrounding areas. We take great pride in our work and our teams and we offer a great work environment for our employees.
- Benefit Program
- Safety Training Programs
- Salary or Hourly Pay plan
- Training and Skills Development Programs
- Full Time Year Round or Seasonal Employment
- Team BBQ’s and gatherings
- Check out our Facebook and Instagram!
We are currently hiring for both our Construction Division and our Maintenance Divisions
- Project Manager / Designer
– Duties will include working closely with Sales Manager and Designer
– Overseeing Landscape construction projects from start to finish including ordering product
– Some design work and elevation drawings (knowledge of Dynascape)
– Estimating construction projects working in LMN Estimating
– Obtaining permits and ensuring adherence to City By-laws
– Ideally the successful candidate will be able to work in a fast paced environment and deal with clients effectively, excellent multi-tasker, able to work within specific timelines and be task oriented
- Landscape Construction Foreman
– If you are passionate about going above and beyond clients expectations and creating beautiful landscapes then we need to chat!
– We are looking for a candidate with a minimum 5 years of experience
– Knowledgeable in all facets of construction; interlocking pavers, masonry, flagstone, retaining walls, fireplaces and outdoor kitchens
– ability to delegate and manage a work site to ensure timely project completion
– ability to read construction drawings, layout projects
– Must have a G License ( AZ is an asset)
– Salary and Benefits
- Maintenance Crew Leader
– leading residential or commercial crew for spring, summer, fall maintenance
– minimum 2 years landscape maintenance experience
– excellent customer service skills and ability to lead a crew and delegate as necessary
– attention to detail
– equipment and vehicle maintenance and upkeep
– ability to work within LMN Time for time tracking and job completion
If you are interested in joining the Gardener team please send us your resume via email or call our office at 905-639-9452 for more details!